- @SheeverGaming From where are you broadcasting the cast? 6 years ago
- @CODWorldLeague Hi. Since when is Romania on the eligible country for the European Division? 6 years ago
- @SheeverGaming On the opposite I need a huntling in my life. Got 25 euros into this for now, not giving up. xD 7 years ago
- @7ckngMadDOTA lost the nr of times I wanted to throw away my [A] tshirt still went on with it. I hope for a new [A], it's going to happen. 7 years ago
- @SheeverGaming hope you are going to have a good time for the remainder of your stay :) 7 years ago
Tag Archives: rpg
Ok so i promised i would come back and post some SS regarding the above mentioned game :
Along the lines of all the new age trends, I’ve found a smart,funny,interesting,old game.
It’s called Planescape Torment, i just sank my teeth into it and all i can say is wow. Tho it hasn’t got much voice acting, it has a lot of funny dialogs, just the sheer short lecture of Morte’s replies concerning the “chits” (female zombie workers) around Mortuary and it got me hooked on for more.
Just a few stats so we can see the picture more clearly: it was released in 1999 by Black Isle, the same company that developed known RPGs like Icewind Dale,Fallout and Baldurs Gate. Unfortunately the plug was pulled in 2003 by Interplay and Black Isle ceased to exist, only on paper.
I didn’t play much, but right now my sincere opinion is this: developers should learn from BI how to create characters. Morte is a delight, even tho he looks something like this :
The villagers of Sigil are pretty well outlined, you will find Halots aka prostitutes, Thugs, Dustmen and Dwellers. I haven’t gone into the deep abyss of this wonderful game but from what i gather Dustmen are some sort of priests, that grant you access to True Death, because the land i am currently in resembles the idea of purgatory. 😀
With time i will post some screenshots with content that i find to be pretty “smart” and funny. So if you want to see if it’s worth the eye ache, check them out.